Life & Journey in Culinary World

To discuss about food knowledge.

3:10 PM

4th week of kitchen class

Posted by !Life and Culinary Journey! |

Well,i was totally motivated to work tis week..I found out certains things sometimes do nid big motivation to do.Last week i was totally unmotivated,i don even knw wad is wrong myself..so i did took my rest,go n have a walk.Chat wif some chef n finally come out tat sometimes talking to ppl wil motivated ur passion of cooking bac.

So as wad i did..tis week i did TIRAMISU!!for pastry..n for hot kitchen..i did chicken omelette serve wif pineapple salsa n mix lettuce wif vinaigrette which is for starter

AND of course my main course would me lamb rack serve wif eggplant caviar n oven roast pumpkin plus celeriac mash potato, garnish wif parsley green oil and of course red wine reduction jus..



UNfortunately i did not took my tiramisu pic n my starter bcoz i am too busy cooking tat time..the time organization quite important as v nid to send da food to our chef in such a fast condition where our food must b hot..so as i was rushing i cant took my first dish pic..
WAD I MANAGE TO DO WAS ONLI took da MAIN COURSE pic..so have fun for now..

0 comments:

Subscribe